I couldn’t let July slip by without a Christmas in July card. With the intense heat we are experiencing, I just want it cooler. I think you will enjoy how this card takes you away to a cooler place.
I am using the Gold Foil-Edge cards and envelopes to make this card elegant and quick. Let’s face it, we don’t have time during the Holidays to do a fussy card when you have so many to send out. The stamp set is Winter Woods and the matching dies are In the Woods. These are located in our present Annual Catalog. This should give you a head start, so you can make some now. ( In air conditioning). 🙂 Don’t forget now is a good time to earn Bonus Bucks to spend in August. For every $50- order earn a $5- coupon.
1.Rub embossing buddy across the front of the card and stamp saying with Versamark. Sprinkle Gold embossing powder over saying and use heat tool to raise and emboss the saying.
2. Use a piece of Whisper White cardstock and rub embossing buddy over the sheet. Stamp the tree and two branches with Versamark. Sprinkle the Gold embossing powder over it and use the heat tool to emboss.
3. Cut out the tree and branch shapes with the matching dies.
4. Add the tree to the left of the card with dimensionals.
5. Add the branches to the tree to the top right with liquid glue.
6. Use the Gold faceted gems to embellish the tree top and the branches.
7. Stamp the envelope if you like.