Well Christmas has come and gone in a whirlwind. I don’t know about you, but it seems this Season comes and goes faster each year. I was given gifts from family and friends and can’t wait to thank each of them for their thoughtful and welcomed gifts.
I created a fast and easy card, since I have quite a few to write. I have decided to just make a card front and slip it in an envelope for speed. Here is a cheery Spring colored card. I decided to put the leftover Christmas paper away.
You can always switch out the paper and use up whatever you have. However, this cute gingham paper is so fun to work with. You have a large check on one side and a smaller one on the other. This new Gingham Gala 6 X 6 paper is one of our new Designer papers coming out in our new Spring Occasions catalog that begins Jan. 3rd. I have also used the new Butterfly Gala Bundle. The saying is from the Butterfly Gala stamp Set and I cut out the butterfly with the new butterfly Duet punch. You can get this set and punch as a bundle and save 10%.
1. Cut Highland Heather piece 5″ X 4″.
2. Cut Whisper White 4-3/4″ X 3-3/4″.
3. Cut Gingham 1″ X 4-1/2″.
4. Attach all pieces with Snail adhesive.
5. Stamp saying with Highland Heather ink.
6. Punch small butterfly using the Gingham scrap. Attach to card with a glue dot.
7. Add a rhinestone to the middle of the butterfly.