The card has the Butterfly Gala stamps with matching punch. You are going to love all the variations of butterflies in this set. The coordinating punch has both small and large butterflies in one punch. This is one of the new products in our Occasions catalog. Notice the pretty flower sequins? These Gingham Gala Adhesive- Backed sequins are darling to scatter on a card. If you could see this card in person, you would absolutely smile.Ok, now on to that cute frog. This stamp set is FREE in our Sale-a-Bration catalog. Yes I said FREE. This is what I was talking about. There are several other versions of him or her plus cute sayings like the one below and even a crown and another butterfly. Over the next few weeks, I will show you little snippets of the new products coming. You are going to love them.
1. Cut HIghland Heather 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Daffodil 4″ X 5-1/4″. Run through Big Shot with Embossing folder. Adhere to card base with Snail.
3. Cut Whisper White with Stitched Framelits and the Big Shot. Cut Highland Heather piece with larger scalloped oval framelit.
4. Stamp frog with Black Memento ink on to the white oval. Color with Blends. Stamp saying at the bottom in Highland Heather ink.
5. Stamp butterflies and color and punch with coordinating duo butterfly punch. Attach with Dimensionals.
6. Attach the oval to the card with dimensionals.
7. Attach Gingham Adhesive-backed sequins to the card and put a rhinestone in the middle of the flower and the butterflies.