I have a monochromatic card for a Men’s Birthday Card. I am using the Winter Woods Bundle. I don’t think I have shown you a monochromatic card, so I decided to use Crumb Cake and keep it all one color. I really like the woods background with the trees upfront. All stamps are from that set. The matching framelits make cutting the trees out easy peasy.
You can see the supplies and directions below to make this card. If you place an order with me, please use the November Host Code 3MSG9NWPInstructions:
1. Cut crumb cake cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut another crumb cake piece 3-1/4″ X 5-1/2.
3.Emboss the front of the card base with the Woodland folder.
4. Stamp the other piece of cardstock with the tree stamp using Crumb Cake ink. Attach to the card with Snail.
5. Stamp the trees in Crumb cake on the same color cardstock and cut out with the Big Shot and matching framelits.
Attach to the card with snail and overlap the second tree using dimensionals.
6. Stamp the saying from Detailed with Love stamps and punch out using the Tailored Tag punch. Use your dauber to brush Crumb Cake ink on the edge of the saying. Attach to card with Dimensionals.
7. Brush Wink of Stella over the trees for sparkle.