I had a great Team meeting last night and many asked for directions on how I made a pop up gift card. I am actually making it for a swap I am in for our On Stage event in November. A swap is when a group gets together and you make a certain number of cards with one design and swap and come home with the same number of different ideas. I am going to be in a Gift Card group swap. I am sharing the card I will make for our group and will share with you later the 15 different cards I come home with. It’s a great way to learn new ideas. It’s a fun and easy card.
Join me on Facebook Live at 5:00 Est on Tuesday for my Coffee Chat and Card!
1. Cut Garden Green 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper White 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut Designer Paper 3-3/4″ X 5″.
4. Cut Garden green 2″ X 4″
5. Cut Whisper White 1-3/4″ X 3-3/4″ and emboss with the Softly Falling folder.
6. Inside Card- Cut Whisper White 4″ X 5-1/4″
7. Cut 2 pcs. of Designer paper 5 X 5 and score each side 1-1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, 4-1/2″.
Glue small edge and connect the two pieces together and then to the card.
8. Cut characters or stamp, color and cut them out.