I have a card for you today from one of our Hostess sets called Very Vintage. Item #146798 $18- Wood or #146801 $13.50 in Red rubber. You can earn a Hostess set with any $150- order. Use your Host rewards to pay for the set and get it free. Host a class or get a few of your friends to go in on an order with you and get your hands on this beautiful set.
This set offers beautiful flowers, sayings and has a stamp that coordinates with our Darling Label punch from the Darling Label Kit #146855 $45-.
I have a card for you today and will have more for you on my Facebook Live this Thursday Est 10:00. I will be doing my Coffee, Chat & Card a day early, since we will be going to the mountains Friday, where it is a lot cooler. Hope you will join me on our Live Chat. I will show you more cards using this set and will demonstrate one for you.
1. Cut Highland Heather piece 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Daffodil Delight piece 4 X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut Highland Heather piece 3-3/4″ X 5″ and run through the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder.
4. Attach the embossed piece to the yellow with Snail. Attach the piece of ribbon around the two and attach to the cardbase.
5. Tie a bow and attach with a glue dot to the left side of the card.
6. Stamp flower on a piece of White with Black Memento ink and run it through the Big Shot using the largest Stitched framelit.
7. Color the flower with the Blends.
8. Cut a yellow piece with the scalloped square and attach the two together with snail.
9. Attach the picture to the card with dimensionals.
10. Stamp the saying on White using Highland Heather ink. Punch out with the Classic punch. Punch out a yellow piece with the punch and cut in half. Add to the back end of the saying with snail. Attach Mimi dimensionals to the back and add t the card.