I have a cute birthday card for your today using the Blow Out the Candles set on page 77 of our annual catalog. I am also using the Broadway Bound Designer Paper. I am doing a different fold for this card and you can get two out of one piece of cardstock. You can see all the details for supplies and instructions on my Blog. I would really appreciate your orders. If you need these products, please use Host Code D967V32G and I will send you a thank you gift If your order is over $150, do not use the Host Code, as you will be your own Host and you will receive the Host benefits and a thank you gift from me
1. Cut Lovely Lipstick cardstock 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 and score at 2-1/8″, 4-1/4″. Fold mountain and valley style.
2. Cut Designer paper 2-1/4″ X 5-1/2″. Attach to card base with Snail.
3. Cut Whisper White 2 X 3 and stamp Happy Birthday in Lovely Lipstick ink. Attach to the inside of the card with Snail.
4. Cut Lemon Lime Twist cardstock 2-3/4″ X 3-1/2″. Cut Whisper White 2-1/2″ X 3-1/4″.
Run the white piece with the confetti framelit through the Big Shot.
5. Stamp cake in Black Memento ink and color with the blends. Stamp the cake stand in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
6. Attach to the Green piece with snail. Wrap a piece of the Lipstick ribbon around the back and attach to the front piece of the card base with dimensionals.