I have been playing with the Lilypad Lake bundle and absolutely love it. It has several different looks. Some are sailboats on the waves and others are with lilypads and cranes. It’s a beautiful set. I have a video for you on how to make this cute gift box and also talk about my July class that will feature this set. We will make cards live here at my stamp studio, or you can purchase the bundle using my Host Code and I will send you through e-mail the pdf of three different card ideas FREE as a thank you. This way you can make them in the comfort of your own home. If you attend my live class, I will have card kits made and ready for you to stamp and assemble. Enjoy this free tutorial on a gift box using this wonderful set. Read about the classes on my Blog.
1. Cut Bermuda piece 3-1/4″ X 3-1/4″. Stamp the waves with Bermuda Bay ink and then adhere to the box with Snail.
2. Adhere the doily with Snail.
3. Cut the Bermuda piece with the second largest round stitched framelit. Adhere to the doily with snail.
4. Cut a circle out of whisper white and stamp the waves with Bermuda Bay ink. Stamp the saying from the Itty Bitty Greeting with Bermuda Bay ink. Attach to the box with Snail.
5. Stamp the boats on a piece of white using Stazon ink and cut out with the Big Shot. Adhere to the box with dimensionals and mini dimensionals.
6. Tie a small bow and adhere to the box with a glue dot.