As promised, I have another card for you today using the Stitched All Around bundle along with the Loyal & True stamp set. I discovered the framelits on our Stitched All Around fit the circle on the Loyal & True set perfectly. I always think of the Military on the 4 th of July, since I have a Nephew that is currently serving along with several other cousins of my Husband. Both our families have had many members serve for our Country and I am very grateful and proud of their service and sacrifice. So join me today and see how I made this card. All the details are listed below and if you need any of the supplies, please shop with me at StampFUNatics.com, click shop and please use Host Code DXAYZRQN.
Thanks for stopping by.
1. Cut Real Red 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2 ” and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper White 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp soldier in Blueberry Bushel ink.
4. Stamp circle saying in Blueberry Bushel and cut out with matching framelit.
5. Stamp thank you in Real Red ink and cut out saying with paper snips. Use dimensionals to attach to the circle.
6. Cut banner out with Designer paper and framelit from the Stitched All Around framelits.7. Attach circle to banner with dimensionals and banner to card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp stars in Pineapple Punch.