I have a cute card we made at our Catalog Kickoff Bingo last week. It was made with the Varied Vases stamps and matching punch. It has 34 polymer stamps for only $26-, item# 146644 and a matching punch that coordinates called vase Builder #147040 for $18.00. The good news is you can purchase both as a bundle and save 10%. Item 148381 for $39.50.
1. Cut Whisper White 3 X 6″ and score at 3″.
2. Cut a scalloped square out with the layering framelits using the Big Shot and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 2-1/2″ X 2-1/2″. Stamp saying in Memento ink and the Outline of the vase. Also Color the stems with the Lemon Lime marker and stamp the flowers in the Grapefruit Gove ink.
4. Stamp the outline of the vase again on another piece of whisper white with memento and stamp the inside of the vase with the printed stamp and Grapefruit Gove ink.
5. Punch out the vase and attach to the card with dimensionals.
6. Attach the other pieces to the card base with snail.
7. Stamp the envelope on the back as seen in the picture.