I wanted to make a Christening card for my Nephew’s recent little girl, so I pulled out my Hold on to Hope bundle. I used this set at Easter for beautiful cards and now I am reaching for it again for a Christening. The sentiments are so beautiful. I only needed the stamps for this card. The set does have matching framelits that easily cuts the flowers and crosses, but I chose to keep this little gift card simple. I started off with stamping the beautiful flower branch over the a piece of Whisper White to create a beautiful background. Then I used my Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment right over the background. The inside of the card was kept simple with just the word YOU stamped on the inside. It’s simple and to the point. This set is on our retiring list, but will return separately in the new catalog that will be released on June 1st. What that means is that right now you can still save 10% on the bundle in our current catalog. The new catalog will separate them and you will pay more.
Please use Hostess code 9T9WBSJT when shopping and I will send you a special thank you gift.
1. Cut whisper white 3″ X 6″ and score at 3″.
2. Cut Pink piece 2-3/4″ X 2-3/4″ and adhere to the card base using Snail.
3. Cut a White piece 2-1/2″ X 2-1/2″ and stamp with Pink Pirouette ink using the flower branch stamp as seen in the picture.
4. Stamp the saying in Black Memento ink. Adhere to card with Snail.
5. Stamp inside of the card with the word YOU in Black Memento ink.