When the weather warms up like this, I think about spending time at the beach. So I got out some of my favorite sets and started stamping this card.
I wound up using the Colorful Seasons bundle for my saying and chair and the High Tide set for my water and grass. Then for the sky, I used the Work of Art stamp set. I love when several stamp sets come together so nicely. Don’t think you have to stick to just one set when you create. Get a few out and see what happens.
1. Cut Marina cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper white 4″ X 5-1/4″. Attach with snail adhesive.
3. Stamp water- Marina Mist grass in Pear Pizzaz and then Garden Green.
Saying and Birds – Basic Gray Sky- Soft Sky.
4. Cut out chair with Wood Designer paper and framelit. Attach with fine tip glue.
5. Attach the glitter enamel shapes to chair.