When we walk in the mornings, we are seeing so many beautiful flowers. It’s no wonder I gravitated towards the Daisy Delight bundle. I cased this card off the web and colored my daisies using my blender pen and the Daffodil Delight on the petals. It made the flower petals pop. I did make a few changes and added some embellishments.
I don’t think I have ever put embellishments along ribbon before, but I really like how it looks. I will be doing this more often.
I hope you enjoy the card. If you have not ordered this set yet and find you like it as much as I do, add it to your collection now before our retiring list comes out. Once the list comes out April 9th, products deplete fast. I am not sure if this will be returning in our new annual catalog that will be released June 1st.
Please use Hostess code 9T9WBSJT and receive a thank you from me.
1. Cut Daffodill cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2.Cut Night of Navy cardstock 4″ X 5-1/4″. Attach with snail.
3. Cut Whisper White 4″X 5″ and attach with snail.
4. Cut Night of Navy 1-5/8″ X 3-5/8″.
Cut Whisper White 2-1/2″ X 3-1/2″. Attach together with snail.
5. Stamp saying in Night of Navy ink.
6. Wrap ribbon around the top of the saying.
7. Attach to card with snail.
8. Stamp daisies and color with Daffodil and blender pens. stamp the center in Night of Navy ink and punch out with 1/2″ circle punch.
9. Attach flowers together with glue dots. Attach the center with a dimensional.
Attach to the card with a glue dot.
Attach second flower slightly over the first flower with a dimensional.
10. Attach silver enamel shapes to center of flowers and along the ribbon.