The minute I saw this cute bunny in the A Good Day stamp set, I knew I had to have him. There are so many other cute pictures of a deer, a bird, a cool lemonade, a tree and beautiful sayings with coordinating scalloped punches to match.
The set is so versatile. I love when you can wish a friend hello or wish them a good day or thank them all with one stamp set. I brought out the Lots of Love Box framelits and just added a few scored lines and made a cute Easter treat box. Change up the stamp and make it for any occasion.
1. Cut a piece of Powder Pink cardstock in half to 4-1/4″ x 6.
2. Cut box using the lots to Love framelits.
3. Cut tabs on the box and glue using tear and tape to the back piece. Add designer piece to box cut 2″ X 2-3/4″ with snail.
4. Use tear and tape on both sides of the front piece and tape box closed.
5. Wrap ribbon around and secure with a bow using the Powder Pink tinsel.
6. stamp the bunny on the Whisper White and color with Blends pens using the Powder Pink and Smokey Slate ink pads.
7. Punch out bunny with 1″ circle punch.
8. Stamp border using the Just for You stamp in Powder Pink. Punch out with scalloped punch.
9. Attach bunny to scalloped piece with a dimensional.
10. Cut a scalloped circle framelit using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and attach the scalloped piece to the Glimmer piece using Glue dots.
11. Attach dimensionals to either side of the glimmer piece so it sits on either side of the ribbon.
12. Add clear Wink of Stella to the bunny for sparkle.