This week I am bringing you a card I made using the new basket weave embossing folder in a new way. I thought of a Spring table with a table runner of pretty leaves and a warm apple pie sitting right in the middle. Can you smell it?
To make this card I used the basket weave folder and then cut my piece with the layering circle framelits to form a pretty pie. I cut out my apple with the Tree Builder punch. My runner is the beautiful Springtime Foils Designer Paper you can earn free with a $50- order from our Sale-a-bration catalog. Speaking of Sale-a-bration, we have several new additions that will begin March 15th that you can earn to end our Sale-a-bration special strong.
1. Cut Whisper White card base 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2.Cut a piece of Old Olive 4″ X 5-1/4″. Adhere to card base with snail.
3. Cut a 2″ X 5-1/4″ strip of Designer paper and color with Old Olive Blend marker. Adhere to the card with snail.
4.Cut a layering circle out of Crumb Cake cardstock and emboss it with the basket weave folder. Attach to a doily with a dimensional.
5. Attach the doily to the card with dimensionals.
6. Stamp the baking mitt with Old Olive ink on a piece of Whisper White. Cut out with matching die. Cut another mitt out of Old Olive cardstock. Attach mitts to card with dimensionals.
7. Punch an apple out of Old Olive and use a glue dot to attach to the pie in the center.