I know you might think I am so early with an Easter card, but Easter is April 1st this year and is coming fast. I pulled out the You’re Inspiring stamps again and decided to stamp the beautiful daffodils. Since we warmed up here, my daffodils have popped and are blooming. I know other people are still chilly, but it’s started to feel like Spring. We can still get cold weather again. We always do in March, but for now I am enjoying the warmer weather. Enjoy the video. If you want to order the supplies for this card you can shop on line now with Gigi at StampFUNatics.com or click on the items below. Please use HOST CODE for this month: XDVXTGTY.
1. Cut Daffodil cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Designer foil paper 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut Old Olive 2″ X 5-1/4″. Attach paper together with fast fuse.
4. Attach a strip of ribbon between the two papers with fast fuse.
5. stamp flowers on Whisper white and cut out with stitched oval framelit. Color with Blends.
6. Cut Gold foil paper with scalloped oval framelit. Attach together with fast fuse.
Attach to the card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp saying on whisper white cardstock using Old Olive ink. Cut out with the Lots of Labels framelits. Cut the next size framelit with gold foil. Attach together with fast fuse.
8. Attach saying to card using dimensionals.
9. Attach enamel shapes to sides of saying.