We have really warmed up this past few weeks and things are starting to pop. I know a lot of the country is still having winter weather, but suddenly we warmed up and the daffodils popped up and the cherry trees are starting to bud and open. We know winter is probably not over. We still have to get through unpredictable March, but for now, it is a nice reprieve. I pulled out the You’re Inspiring set from our Occasions catalog and a lot of free Sale-a-Bration products to share this card with you. The best thing is the FREE part. I am using Designer Foil paper, a basket weave embossing folder and beautiful ribbon that was earned FREE with qualifying orders. If you find yourself ordering $50- or more, take advantage of all the wonderful FREE products in our Sale-a-Bration brochures. You can go to Stampfunatics.com and click shop to see all the catalogs. Please use Hostess Code XDVXTGTY when you order and I will send you out a special thank you. Enjoy the video!
1. Cut Calypso Coral Card stock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper White 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut Daffodil Delight 3-3/4″ X 5″. Run piece through with the Big Shot and the basket weave embossing folder.
4. Sponge on the Daffodil ink over the embossed piece to give it dimension.
5. Attach the ribbon on to the embossed piece with Fast Fuse on the back. Tie a knot.
6. Attach all pieces to the card base with fast fuse.
7. Stamp the saying with Calypso Coral ink and cut out with oval stitched framelit.
8. Attach a coral heart to the saying.
9. Punch out a flower from your foil designer paper and color with Blends markers. Use the 2″ circle punch.
10. Punch Calypso Coral with starburst punch.
11. Attach to each other with fast fuse.
12. Fussy cut out leaves from Foil designer paper and color with light Old Olive Blend.
13. Attach with Fast fuse to the back of the flower piece and attach to the card.