I have been having so much fun using my Magical Day Bundle. This suite has beautiful Designer paper that has a shiny foil finish and makes great bags and cards.
It also has washi tape that I am actually using! It seems I always buy washi tape and then forget to use it. I have used it quite a bit. It’s so pretty! Here are a couple cards that I have made. Here are all the directions and supplies that I used. I will have a boy or girl version for a birthday card in my March class. You can choose which one you would like to make, when you RSVP for the class. I’ll show you those later. For now take a look at some other alternative ideas.
You can shop on line now with Gigi at StampFUNatics.com . Please use HOST CODE for this month is XDVXTGTY
1. Cut designer paper 6 X 12 and run treat bag framelits through to make the treat bag.
2. Use Tear & tape to assemble the bag.
3. Stamp the wizard on whisper white using black Memento ink. Color with Lemon Lime Twist marker and smokey slate blend pen.Color face in Ivory.
4. Cut wizard using the matching framelit. Add Clear Wink of Stella.
5. Use stitched framelits circle to cut a piece of Dapper denim cardstock.
6. Cut the glimmer paper using the layering circle framelits. Assemble all pieces with dimentionals.
7. Attach a piece of washi tape in the center of the bag and cut off ends.
8. Attach the circles with dimensionals. to the bag.
9. Stamp saying from Your’re Inspiring in Dapper Denim on Whisper White. Cut out with oval framelits.
10. Cut a piece of glimmer paper with scalloped oval framelits and attach saying with fast fuse. Attach to bag with dimensionals.
11. Add shred.
1. Cut Pink Pirouette 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut designer paper 4″ X 5-1/4″. .
3.Cut a circle out of the shimmer paper with the stitched framelits and use pink pirouette and pool party ink with the Lots of Lavender swoosh stamp to stamp colors on circle.
4. Cut and attach clouds using the white glimmer paper and the clouds from Up and Away thinlit dies. Attach with snail and dimensionals. Cut some off the designer paper. Attach the designer piece to the card base.
5. Stamp the unicorn to the shimmer paper and color with Blends. Cut using matching framelits.
6. Attach to the circle with dimensionals.
7. Stamp the saying on Shimmer paper with Pool Party ink. Color the You Are in Pink with the Blend pen.
8. Cut out saying using the framelit from the Magical Day dies. Attach with Dimensionals.
9. Attach the glitter enamel dots to the card.
10. Add Wink of Stella to the unicorn.