I am going to a wedding reception and needed a quick and easy card. The Sweet Soirée Designer paper and Thoughtful Banner stamps made this easy peasy. I hope you enjoy the card.
1. Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Silver Foil 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a piece of Designer paper 3-3/4″ X 5″.
4. Adhere the designer piece to the silver piece with snail.
5. Cut ribbon to go across the back of the card and attach with fast fuse or snail. Put a glue dot to secure the ribbon in the center front of the card.
6. Attach the card to the card base with fast fuse.
7. Attach the doily to the card with fast fuse.
8. Punch out a silver piece using the Starburst punch and silver foil. Attach to doily with fast fuse.
9. Fussy cut the cake out of the designer paper. Attach to the card with a dimensional.
10.Stamp the banner and saying in Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White and punch out with the duet banner punch.
11. Attach mini dimensionals to the banner and attach to the card.