My dog, Ginger, got a hedgehog toy from Santa this year. She is obsessed with it. She carries it all around the house and even sleeps with it. I was lucky to get a few pictures of her with her new baby. She is so stinking cute! So the reason I share this with you is, this was the inspiration for my Hedgehugs Valentine card. Enjoy the video & instructions.
1. Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper White piece 5-1/4″ X 4″. Adhere to card with Snail.
3.Cut Soft Suede piece 5″ X 3-3/4″ and run through the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
4. Cut a piece of the designer paper 1″ X 3-3/4″ and adhere to the brown piece with Fast Fuse.
5. Cut the largest circle from the Stitched Framelits out of Whisper White.
6.Stamp the hedgehog with Chocolate Chip ink on the circle and drag some of the color with your Blender pen to color him. Be careful not to drag across his needles. Leave them white.
7. Cut the smaller cup out using the framelits and a piece of the Designer paper. Adhere to the circle with a dimensional. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
8. Cut a heart out of Calypso Coral.
9. Stamp the saying on Whisper White with Calypso Coral ink. Cut out with the smaller heart. Pop up the two hearts with a dimensional.
10. Add hearts to card with Snail only on the circle piece.