Have your ever combined different stamp sets? Well I was behind in putting together my October Paper Pumpkin kit. I loved them when they arrived. They are really supposed to be shaker cards. Well we left for a two week trip and when I got home, Thanksgiving was rolling in, so I never got to it. Now that I am crunched for time to get my Christmas cards out, I decided there was not enough time for me to make shaker cards. I will save the sequins for another time.
That’s when I decided to go to one of my favorite sets this Season called Seasonal Chums. I used this set for the pumpkin in the Fall and now I am using the cute snowman and deer that are in the set. So that’s how Paper Pumpkin meets Seasonal Chums to create this cute Holiday card. I will show you a few other versions in my video. I hope you like them. Please leave a comment and let me know if you like the snowman or reindeer card better. I really can’t decide.
1. Use snail to adhere the tree piece to the Top circle piece.
2. Adhere the top piece to the cardbase with snail.
3. Stamp the front of the snowman using the masking technique shown in the video.
4. Cut out with framelits and trim the top.
5. Color with the blends and attach to the card with dimensionals.
6. Use Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp the saying using the Paper Pumpkin stamps and banners.
7. Attach the saying to the gold banner piece with snail and to the card with dimensionals.
8. Add the stars to the trees.
9. Use the snowflake die and cut out a snowflake with gold foil.
10. Use snail to attach snowflake to the card.
11. Add an enamel shape to the center of the snowflake.
1. Attach the tree piece to the top round piece with snail.
2. Attach the white piece to the cardbase with snail.
3. Stamp the reindeer with archival black ink. Color with aqua painter and inks.
4. Cut our reindeer with the matching framelit.
5. Snip around the top as shown in the video.
6. Attach shape to the card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp the saying in real red ink using the kits stamps.
8. Attach the saying to the gold banner with snail and attach the saying to the card with dimensionals.
9. Attach the stars to the tops of the trees.
10. Cut a snowflake out with red foil and the die from the Seasonal Chums set.
Attach a rhinestone to the middle of the snowflake.