I just wanted to send you all a Thank you card for all my readers, customers and fellow stampers. Thanksgiving always makes me remember the things I am grateful for not just today, but every day. I really appreciate all of you and enjoy your friendship and support. I hope to continue to inspire you keep you all stamping and creative.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with family and friends. I will be thinking of you all as we sit down for a meal and remember all we are thankful for.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of designer paper 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a piece of the stripped ribbon and attach to the back of the designer piece with fast fuse.
4. Attach designer piece to card base with fast fuse.
5. Attach the foil snowflake to the ribbon with dimensionals.
6. Stamp the saying on to whisper white with Old Olive ink.
7. Retrace the work Thanks with your black marker.
8. Punch out the saying with the 1-1/2″ circle punch.
9. Cut a piece of Basic Black with the Starburst punch.
10. Attach the saying to the black piece with a dimensional. Then attach the black piece to the snowflake with a dimensional.
11. Attach the Clear faceted gems to the top and bottom of the saying.