I have a fun project for you today. It’s sad it is the final project in my 12 Weeks of Halloween series. It has been so much fun.
I had a few of my Pumpkin Spice k-cups left, so I thought I would create a holder for you. I am using the Merry Café stamp set and also the Seasonal Chums bundle. These sets are so versatile. You can get quite a few Holidays out of each set. Hope you enjoy the video.
1. Take a full piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and score on the 8-1/2″ side at 2″ and 6-1/2″. Turn to the 11″ side and score at 4″,6-1/4″,8-1/4″ and 10-1/2″.
2. Cut scored lines as shown in the video.
3. Add adhesive to the first two tabs.
4. Punch two circles out of black cardstock to use as a template with the 1-3/4″ circle punch.
5. Place circles on the box and punch.
6. Cut one piece each of designer paper. One at 4-1/4″X 2″ and the other 4-1/4″ X 1-3/4″.
7. Adhere to the box putting the larger piece to the top of the box. Punch out handle with the Classic Label Punch.
8.Stamp saying and Label outline with the pumpkin pie and black memento ink.
9. Punch out saying and attach to box with dimensionals.
10. Adhere the black rhinestones to the saying.
11. Stamp the pumpkin with black memento ink and cut out using the matching framelit and the big shot.
12. Color the pumpkin with the Blends markers. I used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
13. Attach to the box with a dimensional.
14. Cut a bat out of the black cardstock and attach to the other side of the box with a glue dot.