Welcome to project 11 of my 12 weeks of Halloween. I can’t believe it’s only 5 days away. I think you will like this little treat box. It holds two fun size treats. These are fast and easy to make and can be used over again. The ribbon releases the top and you can re-tie it, after getting your treats of course! I will have our last video in a couple days, you we can complete the 12 weeks before Halloween. Have fun and keep stamping.
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock 6-1/2″ X 4-1/2″.
2. Score in Landscape mode at 1″, 1-1/2″, 4″ 4-1/2″. Turn and score at 1/2″, 4″.
2. Fold on scored lines with bone folder. Cut up to score lines as shown in the video and miter the small tabs.
3. Use fast fuse on tabs and assemble the box.
4. Cut designer paper 3-1/4″ X 1-3/4″, 3-1/4″ X 3/4″, 3-1/4″ X 2-1/4″. Attach to box with snail.
5. Tie ribbon abound the box and tie in a bow.
6. Stamp saying in memento ink on very vanilla cardstock. Punch with the everyday label punch.
7. stamp saying again on very vanilla with Pumpkin Pie ink. Cut out saying and attach to the label with the Everyday label punch.
8 Use two dimensionals at the top back of the label and attach to the box.
9. Attach black rhinestones to either side of the saying on the label.