This week the treat bag is fast and easy. I used my envelope punch board and a piece of 5 X 5 designer paper.
That means you can get 4 treats out of one sheet. You’ll love how fast these are to put together. If you don’t celebrate Halloween, you can always make a Christmas version. Just change the paper and saying. The treat bag will be the same. I hope you enjoy the video. Don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my you tube channel.
1. Cut designer paper 5 X 5.
2. Use envelope punch board and punch at the 2″ mark and score. Turn once and move to the 3″ mark and punch and score.
3. Turn once again and move to the 2″ mark and punch and score.
4. Turn once more to the 3″ and just score. Do not punch.
5. Use fast fuse to close in a pocket style.
6. Stamp saying on Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Memento ink.
7. Punch out using the 2″ circle punch.
8. Punch out a piece of Basic Black with the starburst punch.
9. Attach pieces to each other with snail.
10. Stamp saying on Very Vanilla and cut with scissors and banner the edges like is shown in the video.
11. Color rhinestones orange with a permanent marker and attach to the ends of the banner.
12. Attach the saying to the treat with dimensionals.