The Clear Tiny Boxes are just perfect for a quick treat. I filled mine with some candy and quickly wrapped them with the Spooky Night Designer Paper.
The whole suite on page 53 of our Holiday catalog has the Spooky Cat Bundle ( stamp set with matching cat punch) and the adorable designer paper, make this gift a quick and easy gift. I also mentioned in the video that the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlit Dies on page 51 match the pumpkins in the designer paper perfectly. I didn’t have to fussy cut! Hope you enjoy the video. Leave a comment and let me know which box and ribbon you like better.
You can shop for these products on my store SHOP NOW !
1. assemble the clear box and put your candy in.
2. Take a piece of designer paper 1″ X 9″ and wrap around the box. Crease the edges and attach at the bottom with snail.
3. Wrap ribbon around the paper and tie a bow at the top.
4. Punch out a cat and attach with a glue dot.
5. Cut out a pumpkin with the Pumpkin thinlits using the Big Shot. Attach to the cat with a glue dot.
6. Stamp saying, spider and rat with memento ink on a plain pumpkin and cut out with the matching Pumpkin thinlit using the Big Shot.
7. Attach to the top of the box, under the bow, with a glue dot.
8. I hand cut a hat with the designer paper and attached it to the other cat with a glue dot.