When I saw the stamp set “Festive Phrases”, I immediately thought of the Christmas movie “Elf”. He’s so cute!
After looking at this set further, I realized it will take you from Halloween, to Christmas and even to Valentine’s Day. I love when a stamp set is so versatile and will take you through several Holiday seasons. This is definitely a set you will want to add to your collection. You can shop in my store at StampFUNatics.com It’s item number #144960 for clear block. It also comes in wood#144957.
1. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Black piece 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut white piece 3-3/4″ X 5″. Emboss with the Holly embossing folder.
4. Cut black piece 2″ X 5″ and punch with the triple banner punch. Attach to card with fast fuse.
5. Cut designer piece 1-3/4″ and punch with the banner punch and attach to black piece with fast fuse.
Stamp elf on Whisper White and back Memento ink. Color elf with Stampin’ markers.
6. Cut out with stitched framelits.
7. Cut Real Red with scalloped layering squares framelits.
8. Attach elf piece to red with Fast Fuse.
9. Attach the diamond shaped elf to the banner with dimensionals.
10. Tie a bow with the mini tinsel and attach to the card with a glue dot.