Today’s fun project uses our cello bags. I used the retired 1” X 8”. You can use the 2” X 8” and make two rows of treats.
I also used the Spooky Cat and Labels to Love stamps with the Everyday Label punch. These tags are easy and fast to make and will have your treats looking extra special. You can shop for these products on my store SHOP NOW
1. Stamp the label in black memento ink.
2. stamp the saying inside the label with pumpkin pie ink.
3. stamp the bottles in memento ink and color with markers.
4. Punch out the label.
5. Fill bags. I used 1″X 8″. They are retired. You can do two rows and use the 2″ X 8″.
6. Wrap the top of the bag with washi tape.
7. Hole punch the top of the label. Tie ribbon through the hole and around the top of the bag. Tie in a bow.
8. Use paper snips to cut out a hat. Attach the hat to the label with a dimensional.