Today I am using the owl and the Designer paper called Spooky Night. Together these make decorating this box so easy. The box itself is one of my favorites.
It assembles flat, so you can store them until you need them. You can make two boxes out of one piece of cardstock. The products are listed below and I am always grateful for your orders. Enjoy the video!
1. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″.
2. In Landscape mode score @ 3-1/2″, 4″, 7-1/2″, 8″.
3. Turn to Portrait mode and score @ 1/2″, 1″
, 4-/12″, 5″.
4. Cut tabs and round corners. Refer to picture.
5. Stamp owl on Spooky Night paper cut 3″ X 3″.
6. Cut a piece of Basic black cardstock 3-1/4″ X 3-1/4″.
7. Adhere both pieces to box using snail.
8. Attach black rhinestones for eyes.
9. Cut a witches hat form Designer paper and attach with a Dimensional.
10. Stamp saying on Pumpkin Pie cardstock using Black Memento ink. Cut out and attach to the box with dimensionals.