I have a cute Merry Café card for you today. I cased this card from Angie Juda and switched the paper up a bit Stamp FUNatics! way. This set coordinates with the Coffee Café bundle in our Annual catalog. The set I am using today is from our Holiday catalog called Merry Café.
1. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Very Vanilla 4″ X 5-1/4″. Adhere to card base with snail.
3. Cut Designer paper 3-3/4″ X 5″. Adhere to card with snail.
4 Cut a piece of the Designer paper 1-1/5″ X 3-3/4″. Adhere with snail.
5. Cut the cup using the framelits and Designer paper.
6. Cut the lid out of Very Vanilla and adhere to the cup with dimensionals.
7. Stamp the saying with Black Memento ink and Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut out with framelit.
8. Cut two Black pieces of cardstock with the same framelit. Adhere to the top back and bottom back of saying with snail.
9. Adhere the saying to the card with dimensionals.
10. Fussy cut the hat with paper snips.
11. Adhere to the hat with dimensionals.
12. Adhere a clear rhinestone to the hat and black rhinestones to the saying.