Welcome to week #5 of my 12 Weeks of Halloween. When I think of Fall, I think of pumpkins, cooler weather, beautiful colors and Halloween. I hope you enjoy my card.
1. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of designer paper 4″ X 2-1/2″ and adhere t the card base with snail.
3. Cut a stitched circle out with Daffodil Delight cardstock.
4. Stamp and cut out wagon with Cajun Craze ink on a piece of Whisper White. Use framelits to cut it out.
5. Take Pumpkin designer paper piece and cut out pumpkins with matching framelits.
6. Adhere the wagon with dimensionals and glue down some pumpkins to the circle piece. Use a Dimensional to pop one of the pumpkins up.
7. Adhere the circle to the card with dimensionals.
8. Punch a black cat out of the cat designer paper and the cat punch. Attach to card with dimensionals. Tie a bow with twine.
9. Stamp saying on very vanilla cardstock with black Memento ink.
10. Use scalloped oval die to cut out a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Attach saying to scallop with a dimensionals. Attach to the card with dimensionals.
11. Adhere three black rhinestones to the card at the top right.