Welcome to Week #4 of my Twelve Weeks of Halloween. Today’s project reminds me of Fall and all the pumpkins and jack o lanterns.
I have been wanting to make this project since I received the Wood Crate Framelits. I knew I wanted to fill my crate with pumpkins. I was so happy when I finally found the pumpkin candy in the stores. The Spooky Night Designer paper and the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits Dies make this project so quick and easy. Enjoy the video.
1. Cut two pieces of the Wood Textures Designer paper with the Wood Crate Framelits.
2. Assemble the crate with fast fuse.
3. Cut out pumpkins from the Spooky Night Designer paper with the Pumpkin framelits.
4. Take a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and cut the large pumpkin die.
5. Cut a scrap of the same Wood Texture paper and stamp the saying in Emerald Envy.
6. Attach to crate with snail and dimensionals.
7. Put candy pumpkins in cello bag and tie with twine.
8. Tie a bow with the Black Shimmer ribbon.