Welcome to Week #3 of my 12 Weeks of Halloween. Today I have a cute Halloween Treat box using the new Pizza Box and our Spooky Cat bundle and Designer Paper.
Notice the beautiful Vintage Crochet Trim ribbon? It’s so pretty. The box will hold Halloween treats or a cute cookie or even a little piece of jewelry. Hope you enjoy the video! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel. You can start purchasing from our new Holiday Catalog on Sept. 1st. Use Hostess Code D47HK94W and I will have a special thank you for you.
1. Assemble Pizza box.
2. Cut Designer paper 3-1/4″ X 3-1/4″ and adhere to the top of the box with snail.
3. Punch all circles and Use Big Shot to cut layering scalloped piece. Adhere to each other with snail.
4. Cut out cat and hat. Attach the hat with glue dots.
5. Attach the cat to the circles with dimensionals.
6. Tie vintage ribbon around the box as seen in the picture.
7. Stamp saying using Black Memento ink on a piece of Whisper White and cut down to size. Banner the end with paper snips. Attach under the cat with a glue dot and the banner part with a dimensional.