I have started designing my 12 Weeks of Halloween. This week we are on project #2. If you missed week one, just go to You Tube and you will see Week 1. Don’t forget to subscribe, so you don’t miss any more.
This week I have a tiny coffin filled with fun small Halloween treats. This treat holder is easy peasy to make. The Sweet Home Bundle does most of the work. The saying is from our Teeny Tiny Wishes. I use this set a lot when I need a very small saying.
1. Cut two houses with the Sweet Home framelits.
2. Follow cutting pattern from video.
3. Adhere together with Tear & Tape.
4. Use Tear & Tape around the top of the coffin.
5. Attach ribbon round the top of the coffin.
6. Punch out circle with Color Theory Paper and attach with Fast Fuse.
7. Stamp ghost on Whisper White and run matching framelit through the Big Shot.
8. Stamp saying with Memento Ink on Pumpkin Pie Piece. Piece should be 1/2″. Cut end to make a banner.
9. Attach saying to moon with glue dots.
10. Attach the ghost with dimensionals.
11. Cut bat out using framelit and Basic Black cardstock.
12. Attach bat with glue dots.
13. Attach enamel shape to the coffin.