I love decorating the house for Fall and Halloween and to see the children come to the house all dressed up. I love the fun side of Halloween, not the scary or gory side.
So I decided to bring to you 12 weeks of Halloween cards and projects for your treats. This is the first time I am attempting this. Please leave comments and encourage me if you like the projects. Here is my first one.
1. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score @ 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two pieces of the Color Theory paper 2-3/4″ and punch using the Decorative Ribbon border punch. Gue with the fine tip glue.
3. Glue to card.
4. Stamp cobweb and bats with Black Memento ink.
5.Using the layering circles, punch out a piece of Color theory paper and attach to card using dimensionals.
6. Stamp the jar on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Black Memento ink and cut out with framelit.
7. Stamp the cob web and bats in black.
8. Stamp the jar on Smoky Slate CS and cut out with matching framelits.
Attach jar lid with snail.
9. Cut out the banner with a piece of Pumpkin Pie and stamp with Memento ink.
10. Punch out pumpkins using the Tree Builder punch (it’s the apple).
11. Attach the pumpkins in the jar using glue dots.
12. Use dimensionals to attach the card to the circle piece. Attach the circle piece with dimensionals and also the banner.