Today on Facebook live Coffee, Chat and Card, I made a fun project using mini espresso cups to hold coffee candy treats. These little treats are fast and easy to make. They would also make a great craft show item. I plan to have some in my shows that I do in the Fall.
I bought the mini cups and lids from the Webstaurant Store on line. The cups are sold separately 50/pk for $2.39 item #9994W and the lids are sold 100/pl for $4.39 #999L4W.
If you have not gotten this bundle yet, you definitely want to add them to your supplies. I already saw our Holiday catalog and there is another Holiday set coming out that goes nicely with these framelits.
Use Hostess code TMNMTJ29 and receive a special thank you from me.
Download the Mini Coffee Cup Template, click here.
1. Cut designer paper using template.
2. Glue to cup and add belly band with glue.
3. Stamp saying using Garden Green ink or Early Espresso ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out with oval framelit.
4. Use circle punch to attach a piece to the top of the cup.
5. Wrap ribbon around the lid and attach with glue.
6. Make a bow and attach with glue dot.