Coffee, Chat and Card every Thursday at 4pm EST Facebook Live at StampFUNatics. In case you missed the session here it is. Enjoy!Instructions:
1. Cut Old Olive cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper white 4″ X 5-1/4″ and attach to card base with snail.
3. Cut Petal Garden piece 3-3/4″ X 5″.
4. Cut floral piece 2-1/2″ X 3-1/2″. Attach to the other Petal piece with snail.
5. Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum ribbon and attach to the card with snail.
6. Attach Designer piece to the card with snail.
7. Stamp saying in Old Olive ink and cut out with the largest stitched framelit. Stamp inside of card with Sweet Sugarplum ink.
8. Cut the Sweet Sugarplum piece using the largest scalloped Layering Oval framelit.
9. Attach the two pieces together with snail.
10. Attach the saying to the card with Dimensionals.
11. Attach two heart shaped enamel shapes in Sweet Sugarplum.