I have a really easy card for you today. I am using the Petal Garden Designer Paper stack. The paper itself can stand alone, it’s so beautiful! You don’t need much else. I didn’t even stamp this card. I cut out the Birthday saying with our Birthday framelits and attached it to the card. A simple bow and a few enamel shapes and your card is done. Easy peasy. This paper stack can be the base of so many cards. I highly recommend it.
1. Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut the Designer paper 4″ X 5-1/4″. Attach to card base with snail.
3. Cut out Birthday sentiment with the Birthday framelit and a piece of Calypso Coral.
Attach to card with snail.
4. Tie bow and attach with a glue dot.
5. Adhere enamel shapes to the bottom of the card.