Every year my friend throws a Pink Flamingo Party.
I had the perfect Hostess gift and wanted to decorate it with Flamingos of course. So, I reached for my Pop of Paradise stamp set and the little bit of Pop Of Pink Designer Paper I had left and designed this bag. These products are retiring and I am sad to see them go. Of course, there are fabulous new products coming June 1st in our new catalog, that will cheer me up. ? Read here for the instructions.
1. Cut a Designer Pop Of Pink piece of paper 5 X 8 and attach to a white bag using tear and tape.
2. Stamp a flamingo on Whisper White using Melon Mambo ink. Cut out using the layering Circles framelits
3. Cut a piece of designer paper using the layering Circle framelits. Attach pieces with snail and attach to the center of the bag with dimensionals.
4. Use Versa Mark and stamp the leaves on Whisper White cardstock. Use copper embossing powder and heat. Cut leaves and attach behind the circle with dimensionals.
5. Stamp Thank you with Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock.
4.Cut out piece with layering Ovals. Cut a piece of designer paper with the scalloped layering oval. Attach to bag with dimensionals.
5, Tie on bow using the new 1/4″ Copper Trim ribbon.