I have been working on my thank you cards for my May orders. I decided to make a very easy card using some of our new products that will be in our new annual catalog that starts on June 1st. I have included the directions and supplies, so you can get a sneak peek of some of our new products. The color I used is one of our five new In Colors called Fresh Fig. Notice the new Designer Paper. Since our old paper is retiring, it’s time to say goodbye to it and hello to this Fresh Floral Designer Paper. It is different than our other paper in that you get 4 each of 2 double-sided designs for a total of 40 sheets. I cut out the saying using the Layering Circle Framelits that will be returning. I can make 6 of these cards with only one sheet of Designer Paper. Wow!
Thanks for stopping by today. I will have a new Paper Pumpkin video for you very soon. Have a great day!
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4-1/4″ X 11″ and score @ 5-1/2″.
2. Cut a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock 4-1/4″ X 3″.
3. Cut a piece of Fresh Floral Designer paper 4″ X 2-3/4″ and secure them with Snail.
4. Cut the largest scalloped circle with a piece of Fresh Fig.
5. Stamp the saying using Fresh Fig ink on Whisper White. Attach to the scalloped piece with snail.
6. Attach the circle saying to the card using Dimensionals.