I am excited to share three new products in Sale-a-bration that starts February 21st and goes through March 31st. We are getting two new stamp sets and a 6 X 6 Glimmer Paper Pack! So if you are like me and have earned most of the Sale-a-brations products, we can now earn three more awesome products.
I have made a card today using two of the new products and wanted to share a sneak peek. So look forward to February 21st, so you can get your hands on these great products for free with a $50- order.
1. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4″ X 5″ and emboss using the Petal Burst folder.
4. Adhere all pieces to the card base.
5. Cut Scalloped circle pieces using the Sweet Sugarplum glimmer paper and the Layering Circle Framelits.
6. Stamp the Medallion on Whisper White with Mint Macaron ink.
7. Punch the Medallion out with the 2-1/2″ circle punch or the layering circles.
8. Stamp the flower from the Basket Bunch set using Mint Macaron ink for the stem and leaves and the Sweet Sugarplum ink for the flower.
9. Punch the flower out using the 1-1/2″ circle punch.
10. Adhere the flower piece to the smaller glimmer piece using dimensionals.
11. Adhere the Medallion to the Glimmer piece with dimensionals.
12. Adhere the flower/glimmer piece to the Medallion with fast fuse.
13. Adhere the large glimmer piece to the card with fast fuse.
14. Stamp Thank you in Mint Macaron on to Whisper White cardstock.
15. Cut out the saying and the glimmer paper using the Tags & Labels framelits.
16. Attach the saying to the glimmer piece and then attach to the card using dimensionals.