I have been showing you a lot of Valentine themed cards and projects and noticed I wanted to do a more manly card for the men in my life. So I took out the Nailed It Bundle and also A Little Foxy Designer paper and came up with this simple card. I think I “nailed it”. Pun intended. Take a look at the video.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 8-1/2″” X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 4’X 5-1/4″ and adhere to the card base with snail.
3. Cut a piece of the designer paper 3-3/4″ X 5″ and adhere to the red piece.
4. Cut a piece of the designer paper 2″ X 5-1/4″ and punch the bottom using the Banner Triple punch.
5. Use the layering circles to cut a red scalloped piece and a circle designer piece and glue them together. Use dimensionals to adhere them to the card.
6. Stamp the saw on a piece of Smokey Slate and stamp the smile on the saw using Memento ink.
7. Use the saw framelit and cut the saw out.
Adhere the saw to the circle using dimensionals.
8. Stamp the saying on Whisper White cardstock measuring 3/4″ X 2-3/4″ using Memento ink.
9. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 1″ X 3″. Adhere the saying to the red piece with snail.
10. Attach the saying to the card using dimensionals.
11. Add the screw from the Urban Underground embellishments.