I just received the January Paper Pumpkin kit. Love, love, love this kit! It makes 24 cute and little gift bags. The stamps have a Valentine theme, but there are a few stamps that can work for other occasions. I love how Stampin’ Up! thinks of everything.
If you find you don’t need that many gift bags, not to worry, you can always use the supplies to make alternative projects and cards. I have created a video to show you how to assemble the bags and also included an extra tutorial on how I made a card using the kit and a few extra products.
Click here to subscribe with me for your Paper Pumpkin kit, and I will send you a monthly e-mail with more additional alternative ideas that you can make using your kit. The kit comes with everything you will need to make their projects or cards. All you will need to add is your adhesives. Take advantage of their sale and earn Free Sale-a-bration products.
1. Cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4′ X 5-1/4″.
3. Emboss the white piece with the Happy Hearts embossing folder.
4. Cut a piece of the Gold Metallic ribbon and wrap around the embossed piece and secure with snail.
5. Attach the white piece to the card.
6. Make a bow and attach to the ribbon with a glue dot.
7. Cut out a Coral piece with the Sweet & Sassy heart framelits.
8. Cut one of the Paper Pumpkin boxes with the next heart shape down in size.
9. Stamp the saying with Calypso Coral ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out with a smaller heart.
10. Attach all hearts with dimensionals and attach the heart to the card with dimensionals.