Sealed with Love Cupcake Treat
On Sunday, I met with my Team. I wanted to make a treat for them, so I came up with our cute 3 X 3 white boxes as a perfect way to deliver a tasty cupcake to all of them. I wanted my meeting to be a Valentine theme, to let them know how much I love them on my Team. It was so fun to meet with all of them and share ideas, try out new products and do a few make & takes.
I’d love for you to join my Team during Sale-a-bration. You can earn 2 extra stamp sets free. You don’t have to live local to be part of our group. We do Facebook Live meetings most of the time and meet live quarterly. I also have a private Facebook group, where we communicate anytime. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me and we can chat further.
1. Assemble a 3 X 3 white gift box.
2. Cut 6 pieces of 3 X 3 Designer paper.
3. Hole punch one of the designer pieces with the 1/2″ circle punch halfway.
4. Adhere piece to the front of the box with snail. Adhere the other side pieces and the top with snail.
5. Stamp saying with Real Red ink and punch out using the Heart framelits.
6. Cut the last piece of designer paper with the next largest heart framelit.
7. Attach the saying to the designer heart with snail and attach the heart to the front of the box with dimensionals.
8. Tie up box using white ribbon.