I needed to make a card for a friend for his birthday and decided to make it a gift card so I could include a surprise. Instead of a gift card, since we were only doing cards, I decided to include some lottery tickets. I thought it would be fun for him to try his luck. You never know. So for this card I used the new Custom Tee stamp set in the new Occasion’s catalog. It comes as a bundle with matching framelits and you always save 10% when you purchase the set as a bundle. Enjoy the video and see how I made this fun gift card. If you need to purchase any of the supplies, please click on the items below.
1. Take a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock and cut down the middle to 4-1/4 X 11.
2. Score on the longer side at 4-1/2, 5-1/2 and 6-1/2.
3. Fold on score lines back and forth. You should have a piece that will pop up after folded.
4. Glue or tape at the bottom of the outside folds.
5. Punch with the window punch on the inside pop up piece lining your punch at the outside edges. Snip away any extra piece in the middle. This should fit your gift card.
6. Cut a piece of designer paper 4 X 4-1/4. Attach to the outside of the card with snail.
7.Cut a scalloped circle piece using the layering circle framelits and a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
8. Stamp the t shirt on a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock. Ink up the saying with your black stampin’ write marker. Clean stamp good and ink up the stars and add to either side of the shirt at the shoulders.
9. Use your framelits to cut out the shirt. Attach the shirt to the circle with snail.
10. Attach the circle to the card front with dimensionals.
11. Add the metallic stars to opposite corners of the front of the card.
12. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4 X 4-1/4 and attach to the inside of the card.
13. Stamp sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on the inside of the card.
14. Take cd envelope and punch out stars using the small star punch and Bermuda Bay cardstock. Attach to the outside of the envelope with glue dots.
15. Attach one metallic star inside one of the stars.