I knew when I saw these two stamp sets in Sale-a-bration, that I would have to put that crazy chicken from Hey, Chick in the Tasty Trucks. I love chicken tacos, so it only seemed natural that the chicken would be selling tacos. Don’t ask me how my mind works, but I do have a craving for chicken tacos now. LOL! The best thing about the Tasty Trucks stamp set, is your truck can sell cupcakes, ice cream, hot dogs or even pancakes! It’s so versatile.
Notice the pretty gold metallic ribbon? It’s another Sale-a-bration product that can be earned for free with a $50- order. It is paired with a metallic silver ribbon and I absolutely love it. Until you feel it, you won’t believe how soft and pliable it is. It really has a shimmer to it too.
Another new thing in our Occasion’s catalog is the watercolor pencils I used them to color the truck and the chick. I used my blender pen to finish coloring for a nice watercolor look.
Want to download a copy of the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs? Just click the picture.
When you use the January Hostess Code EJGE7WVT on your order of $30- or more, I will have a new tutorial exclusive for you that uses more from these two great catalogs!
Thanks for stopping by,
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 8-1/2 X 5-1/5 and score it at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Soft Suede 2-1/2″ X 5-1/2″.
3. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie designer paper 2″ X 5″.
4. Adhere the designer paper to the soft suede piece.
5. Cut a piece of the metallic ribbon and wrap around the bottom third of the two pieces. Tie another piece into a knot.
6. Attach the piece to the card with snail.
7. Stamp the truck with Memento ink. Color with watercolor pencils and blend with blender pen.
8. Stamp the chick’s head with Memento and color with watercolor pencils.
9. Use the large circle die to cut it out.
10. Cut a piece of the soft suede using the largest scalloped die. Attach with snail.
11. Cut a small slit in the window of the truck and attach the Chick’s head with a glue dot at the neck on the inside and use a dimensional at his head on the outside.
12. Attach the circle to the card using dimensionals.
13. Stamp the saying in Memento ink.