I have been making thank you notes for all my wonderful Christmas gifts and have been using some new products that will go live on Jan. 4th.
There is a great stamp set called All Things Thanks that has great sayings to express your thanks. I also used a new Sale-a-bration Designer paper called Inside the lines. It has beautiful flowers and tropical leaves. You can earn it FREE with a $50- order. You can color a lot or a little. I find it very relaxing. If you are wondering how I colored the flowers, I am using our new watercolor pencils. They are fantastic! I colored on the flowers and blended it using my blender pen. It gives great dimension and variation to the flowers. Here are the directions to the two cards I have made.
1. Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of the Designer paper 4″ X 4″.
3. Wrap a piece of Melon Mambo ribbon around the Designer paper and attach to the card front with snail.
4. Color the Designer paper with the watercolor pencils using the Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo pencils.
5. Stamp saying in Memento ink.
6. Tie a box with ribbon and attach with a glue dot.
1. Cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Calypso Coral 4″ X 5-1/4″. Attach piece to the front of the card.
3. Cut a piece of the Designer paper 3″ X 5-1/4″.
4. Color using the Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Old Olive watercolor pencils.
5. Stamp saying using Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White cardstock.
6. Cut out saying with the layering Circles and cut a larger scalloped piece in Old Olive. Use snail to attach.
7. Attach saying to card using dimensionals.