I have been working on my Christmas gifts like most of you. I thought I would share a cute gift box I made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle Greetings From Santa. This box was inspired from my friend Kay.
1. Cut a 6 X 6 piece of Warmth & Cheer from the paper stack. Trim to 5-15/16″. Turn and cut again.
2. Score 1-7/16″ on all 4 sides.
3. Fold on lines. Cut up to score lines. Turn to opposite side and cut up to score lines. Adhere corners with snail.
4. Cut Real Red cardstock 3-1/4 X 10-1/2″. Score at 1-1/2″, 3″, 6″, 7-1/2″.
5. Use bone folder to crease score lines.
6. Wrap around the box. Glue ends with fast fuse.
7. Cut largest square from the stitched framelits using a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
8. Stamp Ho Ho Ho with Real Red ink on the white piece.
9. Use Memento and stamp the Santa image. Color Santa with Red Stampin’ Write marker.
Use blender pen and Crumb Cake for shoes.
Color cheeks and nose with Pink Pirouette.
10. Punch out the pom pom using Dazzling Diamonds and use a glue dot to attach.
11. Punch out Santa with Cookie Cutter punch.
12. Attach Santa with dimensionals.
13. Attach piece to top of box.