I am still loving the Merry Mice stamp set. This week I have created a cute gift box. Isn’t he cute?
1. Cut a piece of Real Red Cardstock 3-3/4″ X 8-1/2″. Score at 3-1/2″ and 5″.
Cut another piece of Real Red Cardstock 6’X6″. Score at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/2″ turn and score again at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/2″.
2. Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock 4″X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a piece of the Designer Paper 3-3/4″ X 5″.
4. Adhere the designer paper to the Old Olive piece with snail.
5. Stamp the mouse on to the Whisper White piece. Cut out with the stitched framelit. Color the mouse with markers.
6. Cut a piece of Red Glimmer paper with the largest scalloped oval die. Adhere the mouse piece to the glimmer paper with dimensionals.
Adhere the oval piece to the square with snail.
7. Take 6 X 6″ piece and cut corner along the score line. Adhere corners to form a square box bottom with snail or fast fuse.
8. Cut two pieces of ribbon at 9″.
9 Take your 3-3/4″ X 8-1/2 piece of scored cardstock and glue ribbon on the top and inside the bottom piece.
10. Glue the box on to the bottom piece on top of the ribbon.
11. Glue your stamped square piece on to the top of the box.
12. Tie ribbon in a bow.
13. Adhere rhinestones to the dots on the whisper white piece.
14. Stamp saying with Memento on a piece of whisper white and cut with scissors. Pennant the ends using scissors.
15. Adhere the strip with dimensionals and snail.