Today I have a cute card that screams Missing You.
I titled it How much is that Doggie In the Window? So many times I have seen my sweet dog’s faces in the window as I drive away. It always breaks my heart to see their faces. They always look like they are saying, “I’m going to miss you”.
I always get a warm welcome when I return with lots of kisses.
When I was creating this card I thought of that song,” How Much is that Doggie in the Window?”. I saw this Bella in the window of a shop. After stamping, it made me think of driving off and my dog in the window at home. You can decide how it hits you.
I love this set. It is so sweet.
- Cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4″ X 5-1/4″.
- Cut Pop of Pink Designer paper 3-3/4″ X 5″.
- Adhere the Designer paper to the Whisper White and the white to the Melon Mambo with snail.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White2-1/2″ X 3-1/4″.
- Stamp dog from Bella in top left corner.
- Stamp swoosh in Wild Wasabi.
- Cut Window out of Melon Mambo.
- Stamp and cut out window sill using Wild Wasabi ink.
- Use snail to adhere the dog picture to the window frame.
- Adhere the stamped window sill to the window using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the window to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Missing You in Back Memento ink and cut out using the Popcorn Die banner.
- Adhere the banner to a piece of Melon Mambo 3/4″ X 3. Cut banner ends on the MM piece.
- Place Melon Mambo Enamel dots on the ends of the banner.